Our Club

Through the Ages

Through the Ages In 1938 the McLaren Park Committee purchased from Mr. H.B. Pridmore a strip of ground in the township, and on the portion facing the main road a six-rink bowling green was laid down, thanks mainly to the enthusiastic planning and tireless services of Mr. Gerald Ward. This was opened by Mr. Pridmore […]