Welcome to McLaren Vale Bowling Sports and Social Club Website.
Clubs SA has now received the SAPol Commissioner’s latest Direction and we can advise that from midnight August 4th the following restrictions will be introduced:
• Patrons must be seated when eating and/or drinking inside or directly outside (beer gardens, balconies etc) the club venue itself.
• Food and beverage can be purchased from a service area or similar within the club and then taken to a table. Table service can also be provided;
• Patrons cannot stand or sit and drink at the bar;
• Food and beverage can continue to be purchased by spectators at sporting matches, however while all food and non-alcoholic beverages can be consumed while standing, alcoholic beverages must be consumed while seated;
• 8ball, pool and darts can continue to be played providing all food and drink is consumed while seated
We welcome members, friends and visitors to the area and invite you to join us as soon as you can.
Friday Night Dinners
Subject to the above COVID-19 restrictions, the Club can now have up to 140 people, plus staff, for Friday night meals.
Please contact Mike Filippidis on 0474 638 498 to book, and to indicate what your meal selection will be. This assists with catering and minimising any waste.
The bar will be open from 4pm and meals will start from 6pm. At this time, if there are too many people (i.e. more than 75), then those booked for meals will have preference from 6pm on. Raffle and members draw are happening again.
GSBA Event Schedule for 2020-2021 Season
Note this may change between now and the start of the season. There is a copy inside the main entrance of the club house.
Taylor Bowls Super Challenge
Good news for our Taylor Cup team in their Semi Final win against West Lakes on March 15th.
Undefeated throughout the year – a great effort by all involved.
A Grand Final match awaits – likely to occur just before the next competition season starts.
For any further details, refer to the Taylor Bowls web site.