Night Owls (Thursday Night) starts October 2019
We run a great Night Owls Bowls program during the period from October to April each year.
Night Owls is a Thursday night fun competition, with registration from 6pm and goes on until 9pm approximately, followed by a snack supper.
Entrants come with their own team of four, although we usually have people who can stand in for teams short of the numbers on the night.
This is great summertime bowling and fun for all, with:
- free bowls supplied for the night
- free instruction to get you bowling
- league competitions to balance teams in their appropriate skill level
- BBQ snack at 6pm for a nominal cost
- snack supper at no extra cost
- lucky draws
- full bar facilities at members’ prices
We have an inside/outside sound system to add to the relaxed atmosphere.
Come as a team of 4 friends/workmates or a smaller number and we will help you to form a full team.
Contact us to be part of the fun by:
- phoning the Club on 8323 8448 or
- emailing the Club (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-ordinator: Peter Guerin