Our Club

In 1938 the McLaren Park Committee purchased from Mr. H.B. Pridmore a strip of ground in the township, and on the portion facing the main road a six-rink bowling green was laid down, thanks mainly to the enthusiastic planning and tireless services of Mr. Gerald Ward. This was opened by Mr. Pridmore in February 1940.

Find out more about the history of the McLaren Vale Bowling Club.